Classes use an integration of different styles of Yoga, blending a rejuvenating Vinyasa flow with postures that focus on body awareness, alignment and conscious breath control. Classes suitable for all levels of yoga.
Classes are held at The Old Courthouse, located on the corner of Harbour Street and Cliff Road in North Wollongong.
Spring Term commences Wednesday 11th October and runs until Friday 22nd December (10 weeks).
Vinyasa flow is a method of yoga in which movements form a flowing sequence in coordination with the breath. This class will weave effective alignment techniques with energising, progressive sequences to create space in the body and mind, and bring balance within a Vinyasa style format. The class moves at a steady, mindful pace, suitable for students with some experience. (classes are currently fully booked)
Slow Flow is a vinyasa class, that is light and creative, but slower paced and gentler than progressive flow classes. Postures are generally held for longer periods, and the transitions between poses are a little slower. The more gentle nature of this class is great for beginners, but is also wonderful for experienced students who feel like slowing it down to finish off the week.
Classes are 60 mins (except Wednesday evening 75 minutes on selected dates). Term bookings only and bookings are essential.
Adult $170 per term - 1 class per week
Concession $153 per term - 1 class per week
- Please arrive 5 minutes early so classes can start on time.
- Due to limited classes, make ups for missed classes will not be offered (You're welcome to offer your space to friends/family if you can't make it).
- Some on-site parking available
- Bathroom / change room available
- Studio is fully equipped with mats and props. Bathroom and change facilities are available.